Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My First Blog, Chubi's.

I decided to become poetic, no wait...how about the word RonchiFYetic: Def; Poetry from a Mind Full of NumbFuckFunny. I'll post about my favorite ear candy at the moment. Or maybe I'll post Crazy ass Long Beacheans. I'll more so than not post about my crazy 4-legged hairy Chiken. Or Maybe I'll write about my BrokenHeart. I must warn you, I'm Ronchi. I speak my mind in the most comical way that I choose. Please do not get offended. If you have no sense of humor, please leave. I'd like to start off my first blog with sharing a video with you which has sent me into a blissful state of oneness with myself and certain techniques I would like to acquire when dancing in the mirror. Enjoy. Watch Closely. What does it Remind You of? And don't say your mommmmm.


5 comments:

raych said...

your mom!

bitch, you better get to practicing! we have a video to do!

ps, i didn't bother pressing Play on the video, because i watch you watch that shit numerous times a day!

Bon Don said...

Oh the ronchi-er the better! welcome to the blog world!

I can't sse you video at work but I will check it later...
*Bon Don*

Himbo said...

Dang! I can't see the video at work because it's blocked by these corporate Nazis. What's the video called, I'll look it up.

Bon Don said...

Oh emm gee! that was the best fucken video EVER! it reminded me of Austin Powers!...that's it me & himbo are totally learning that TONIGHT!

Himbo said...

OMG! I just watched it... so kewl!

now I'm dying to see your version.